1. Prospective ICO Participants should inform themselves as to the legal requirements and tax consequences within the countries of their citizenship, residence, domicile, and place of business with respect to the acquisition, holding or disposal of the Tokens, and any foreign exchange restrictions that may be relevant thereto. The distribution of this Whitepaper and the offer and sale of the Tokens in certain jurisdictions may be restricted by law. This Whitepaper does not constitute an offer to sell or the solicitation of an offer to buy to any person for whom it is unlawful to make such offer or solicitation.
2. Zeus is not providing you legal, business, ﬁnancial or tax advice about any matter. You may not legally be able to participate in this private, unregistered offering. You should consult with your own attorney, accountant and other advisors about those matters (including determining whether you may legally participate in this ICO). You should contact us with any questions about this ICO or the Tokens.
3. It is the responsibility of any persons wishing to acquire the Tokens to inform themselves of and to observe all applicable laws and regulations of any relevant jurisdictions. Prospective ICO Participants should inform themselves as to the legal requirements and tax consequences within the countries of their citizenship, residence, domicile and place of business with respect to the acquisition, holding or disposal of the Tokens, and any restrictions that may be relevant thereto.
4. This Whitepaper constitutes an offer of Tokens only in those jurisdictions and to those persons where and to whom they lawfully may be offered for sale. This Whitepaper does not constitute an offer to subscribe for securities except to the extent permitted by the laws of each applicable jurisdiction.
5. Nothing in this Whitepaper is intended to create a contract for investment into Zeus, and each potential ICO Participant acknowledges that Zeus will rely on this assertion of an ICO Participant’s statements with respect to compliance with the laws of the jurisdiction in which the ICO Participant is legally domiciled.